Leaders in the design and manufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic stainless steel directional control valves and accessories for hazardous, corrosive and subsea environments.
Within the Bifold Group, Marshalsea Hydraulics, is a leading designer and manufacturer of high quality pumps and valves, and provides a range of stainless steel pressure intensifiers for subsea and topside applications.
Bifold Orange instruments (formerly part of Orange Instruments Limited) has great expertise in electronic control and valve positioning for the valve and pump sectors, for use in hazardous areas in the worldwide upstream and downstream oil and gas industries. The synergy of Bifold Fluidpower and Bifold Orange products allow us to deliver complete systems for a
wide range of industries and market sectors.
Bifold can now offer an expedited delivery service on selected products in the ranges listed on our 48hr tab, typically within 48 hrs of receipt of order.
Please click on the 48 hr tab for product options available.
More information is available on further products that are not listed on the 48hr tab. Pleasecontact Bifold for more information.
- Highest Flow Rates Coupled with Lowest Cost Solutions.
- Widest Range of Valve and Pump Solutions from One Source.
- In House Technical Resource and Worldwide Field Support Free to Clients.
- Offshore Survival Certification, Hazardous (Classified) Location, Qualified Engineers Worldwide.
- Worldwide Approvals Ex emb, Ex d, Ex ia & Explosion Proof.
- Certified as SIL 3 Capable.
- Proven Technology for the Most Technically Demanding
Environments – Subsea.
- Balanced Valve Designs with High Safety Factors.
- The Most Extensively Qualified Directional Safety Valves.